What does Country Fellowship Need?
I think we could come up with several things. Sometimes we think about physical or material things. Yet I am not talking about the physical but spiritual. The following three are spiritual necessities for the Country Fellowship Church Family:
- Looking Upward would be that our greatest need and ministry is PRAYER. (What the church needs today is not more machinery or better, not new organizations or more and novel methods, but people whom the Holy Ghost can use …people of prayer, people in prayer.”) – E.M. Bounds
“Moreover, as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you.” I Samuel 1:23 “The greatest thing that a person can do for God is to pray. It is not the only thing. But it is the chief thing.” – Jack Taylor The Bottom Line is Prayer. Prayer is the Battle! Prayer is the Mandate. Pray! “Men are always to pray and not faint.” (Luke 18:1)
- Looking Inward would be that we always emphasize LOVE within the body of Christ.
- Looking Outward would be to place a priority on EVANGELISM. We need to share our faith.
Pray for the Grace for America Rally @ Aldersgate Church on October 19th @ 6:00 a.m. Pick up a flyer and give it to someone.
Love You CFC Family! I am blessed to be your Pastor. Charles
- Outreach Meeting – Sept 25th – 6:30pm
- Prayer Meeting – Sept 27th – 6pm
- Friday Bible Study – Sept 29th – 9am
- Prayer Meeting – Oct 4th – 6pm
- Friday Bible Study – Oct 6th – 9am
- Gospel Music Jam – Oct 6th – 6pm
- Men’s Breakfast – Oct 14th – 8am
- Grace for America Rally – Oct 19th – 6pm at Aldersgate Church
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/countryfellowship/
- Online church – https://countryfellowshipbcs.online.church/
- Website – https://mycountryfellowship.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/CountryFellowship
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/@countryfellowship
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/CountryFellows1
- Nextdoor –https://nextdoor.com/news_feed/?profile_id=74766012
- Nextdoor CF Friends – https://nextdoor.com/g/b14l0b3lz/