Jeremiah 33:3 is an amazing promise. Jeremiah 33:3 has been labeled “God Telephone Number.” We love reading that promise in Jeremiah 33:3: “Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.”
Powerful verse but even more powerful when you read Jeremiah 33:1-3, “While Jeremiah was still confined in the courtyard of the guard, the word of the LORD came to him a second time: “This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it-the LORD is his name: ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.” Jeremiah was being confined but not his prayers. Whatever situation that you face or are facing the “prayer of faith” will break through. “Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving” -Colossians 4:2
- Country Fellowship now has a prayer line!
The number is on the (979) 229 – 342 door hangers that we will be placing on doors.
The prayer-line number is: (979) 229 – 9342. The prayer line will be checked once a day. Monday, at our Input–Output Meeting at 1:30 p.m. we will talk about this. I want to hear if you have any suggestions to make this ministry more effective.
- Tomorrow, Thursday, May 30th at 10:00 a.m. we will meet at the Center to participate in “Pray & Go” Outreach. If you can’t go, then pray for this outreach ministry.
- I have a Pastor friend that asked me to pray for him. He has a very important meeting at 6:30 tonight. Will you join me in praying for this pastor and for the people he will be meeting with.
- Pray also for the David Medina Family. David is pastor of the Cornerstone Church in Madisonville. David’s 19-year-old daughter was killed in a head-on collision this past Saturday Evening.
- Think of someone that you could call and invite to church for this Sunday. If we all did this then we would see a full house.
- We celebrate the Lord’s Supper in both services this Sunday. Sunday we will teach on the Rapture. What an exciting event to look forward to.
- Someone asked when our next Fellowship Meal will be. The next one will be on Sunday Morning, July 7th. I talked with Deborah and we both agreed that since we just had one on May 19th then we would go for July 7th.
- Continue to pray for David Greenwood’s wife Diane; Delores Warren; Lonnie Lucas; Zsu Zsa; Shirley Fowler; Lucy Rincon.
- This Saturday @2:00 p.m. will start another campus. We will have a Worship Service @ Waldenbrooke Estates. This will be the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of each month. Continue to pray for services at Watercrest. We have worship service there every Sunday at 2:00 p.m.
THE 10 COMMANDMENTS & not the 10 SUGGESTIONS:
Jean Godwin will begin teaching a series of lessons on THE 10 COMMANDMENTS. Her class meets every Sunday, at 9:00 a.m. You will not want to miss learning more about the commandments.
God continues to expand our territory. Keep praying the Jabez Prayer.
Love the Country Fellowship Church Family!
Pastor Charles (972) 983-7968