Sometimes we get up and ask, “How Can I make it through today?” Let’s ask Saint Patrick.
I arise today
Through God’s strength to pilot me;
God’s might to uphold me,
God’s wisdom to guide me,
God’s eye to look before me,
God’s ear to hear me,
God’s word to speak for me,
God’s hand to guard me,
God’s way to lie before me,
God’s shield to protect me… Saint Patrick
Great Advice! Pastor Charles – email@example.com
- Worship beginning next Sunday will be 10:30 a.m.
- Next Sunday is Outreach Sunday. Bring a Covered Dish & a Guest or Guests
- Awakening Downtown @the Palace Theater – Sunday July 25th
Schedule is as follows: 6:00 – 6:30 Food, fun, fellowship; 6:30 – 7:30 Service- Music & message; 7:30 – 8:00 Food, fun, fellowship until closing at 8:00
At the end of the service we will vote on Cindy White as our Church Administrator. Secret Ballot. Instructions will be given at the end of the service.
Men’s Breakfast This Thursday, at Denny’s @ 607 Texas Ave. College Station – @7:30 a.m. Steve Doyal will speak and give us an update about the Southern Baptist Convention.
Facts About the Book of Jonah- The Great Book of Grace
- Jonah is a Minor Prophet
- Jonah’s name means “Dove”
- This Book of Jonah was written 780-750 BC
- Jesus believed that Jonah and the Fish happened and mentioned it. (Mt. 12:39-41; 16:41; Lk. 11:29-30}
- Keyword: Go
Chapter 1. God’s Patience
Chapter 2. God’ Pardon
Chapter 3. God’s Power
Chapter 4. God’s Pity
Chapter I: Questions? Why did Jonah not want to go to Nineveh?
The Story of Jonah is not about the Great Fish but is about a Great God!
Jonah was running away. What are you running away from?