The Three P’s for Help & Hope as We Live in the COVID-19 CRISIS!
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and a sound mind.” (Read also Psalm 46)
3 P’s for the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Panic is a No!
- Pray is Yes!
- Precaution is OK.
We might live in a Covid-19 World, but we have a God that is still in control.
There is No Panic in Heaven about the Covid-19 Crisis.
Panic always shows a lack of trust in God.
Some more facts that you can count on During and Long after the Corvid -19 Crisis:
- God will continue to exist.
- God will continue to operate.
- God will always be in control.
- God’s power will never diminish.
- God’s security will always flourish.
- God will continue to listen.
- God will continue to defend.
- God will never reject you.
- God will continue to love and care for you.
Next Sunday’s Message will be so meaningful to all of us if you will do the following.
Read this Matthew 20:1-16 this next week and I will preach and teach on it this next Sunday. It is my favorite parable. The Parable of Amazing Grace.
Here are four great truths that you will learn from this passage:
- God will take care of you.
- You will receive a reward.
- God will treat you better than you deserve.
- All the above are true because God is so generous.
Terry Williams is preaching today!
Today, Terry Williams will be our Preacher for today. Terry and Sheri have been such an inspiration to Nancy and me and to the Country Church Family! I was to preach at a church in Waco today, but that did not work out, so I decided to take a Sunday off. Since the Covid-19 started I have not taken any time off so this will be good for us. Probably good for you. (lol) It is great that we have Terry to just step in and preach. Thanks Terry!
Thanks! Bill Broome for putting the new Sanitizer Dispenser together.
Web Page: mycountryfellowship.com
Catch us on Facebook: Facebook/countryfellowship
We will have the yard signs for you next week. I hope you will place a sign in your yard.