I want to live my life like this. Do you? TEN OTHER COMMANDMENTS
- You shall not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human activities.
- You shall not be fearful, for most of the things you fear will never come to pass.
- You shall not carry grudges, for they are the heaviest of all life’s burdens.
- You shall face each problem as it comes. You can only handle one at a time anyway.
- You shall not take problems to bed with you, for they make very poor bedfellows.
- You shall not borrow other people’s problems. They can take better care of them.
- You shall not try to relive yesterday for good or ill, it is forever gone. Concentrate on what is happening in your life and be happy now!
- You shall be a good listener, for only when you listen do you hear ideas different from your own.
- You shall not become “bogged down” by frustration, for 90% of it is rooted in self-pity and will only interfere with positive action.
- You shall count your blessings, never overlooking the small ones, for a lot of small blessings add up to a big one. (Author unknown)
Prayers for Glenda McCormick’s Mother that is in St. Joseph’s Rehab.
Prayers for Cindy McMichen and her family. Cindy’s mother died on Thursday after a lengthy illness. The funeral will be in Louisiana.
Come hear Dr. Don McElroy tonight. He will be speaking tonight and next Sunday Evening on “Christians and Evolution.” As always come and sing some great Country Gospel Music.
WOW/Word on Wednesday @ 600 p.m. at Suites on 6. 4040 Hwy 6 (Next to Stella’s Restaurant) Two Different Learning Experience
- The Truth Project led by Dave Godwin. What is Truth? The Truth Project begins by defining truth as “that which corresponds to reality.” This absolute and eternal truth, which stood at the heart of Jesus’ mission on earth, continues to be the focal point of the Cosmic Battle in our own time.
- Route 66. A snapshot study of each Book of the Bible. This study will be led by Carl Olsen.
Today’s Sermon: Confidence the Antidote for Worry! God is Our Rock!
The Unchangeable; Incomparable; Invincible; Inexhaustible Rock
Psalm. 18:2; Deut. 32:184.108.40.206-31; Isa. 26:4; Rom. 8:28-38; Heb. 13:8; Psa. 144:1-4; Ex. 17:5,6; I Cor. 10:3,4; Phil. 3:23; Psalm 118:18,19; Rom. 10:11; Heb. 4:16; Acts 4:13; I John 2:3; Prov. 28:1; Phil. 1:6
If you are a 1st time Visitor, we are glad to have you. You will be given a visitor’s pack that will include a couple of gifts for you. Thanks for attending Country Fellowship Church. I think you will find that the Country Fellowship Church is a Friendly Family. Call me anytime if I can help you. The Church phone is: 979/229-9342.
Come Study the Book of Hebrews every Sunday Morning @ 9:00 a.m.
Love to see people doing new things in their lives. Ann Leonard, who plays the Fiddle in our Carter Creek Pickers has recently retired but not really. She has recently earned her Real Estate License and is Representing Century 21. It is always great to see one of own getting out in the community and meeting and helping people. I know that all will encourage her as she embarks on this new adventure. CEH.
We are Blessed with Great Music. I Appreciate Donna and Jeff in leading us in Worship on Sunday Mornings. I also appreciate George, Robbie, Ann and Dave leading us in Worship on Sunday Evening.
Thanks goes out to Alan, Mike and Terry who help us each Sunday with our Video and Sound Ministry.