“When your world Crumbles, you don’t have to be one of the Crumbs.”- S. Tolar
When I look at life around us and see all the bad stuff, evil stuff and negative stuff then I remind myself there is also a lot of good stuff out there. I have always been challenged and encouraged by this verse: “The thief (Satan) comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I (Jesus) have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” John 10:10. One translation is, “I have come that you might have a fulfilled life.” The Devil wants to Cheat me out of a full life. Christ wants to Bless me with a Full life. We need to have a fulfilled life. I always remember this quote from one of my mentors, Dr. Buel Crouch, “Don’t let the Devil cheat you. Let God bless you.” We can experience a fulfilled life. When our world crumbles, Jesus never fails to see it, and He never fails to show up. God believes is us, therefore we cannot lose. Hallelujah!
It is no secret what God can do.
Jabez Expansion Ideas Meeting:
10:00 a.m. Tuesday, August 4 at our meeting place here at the Holiday Inn.
- Outreach Ideas
- Prayer Ministry Ideas
Next Sunday we will have the Observance of the Lord’s Supper in both Morning Worship Services.
The Hazel’s are coming to Country Fellowship on August 9th. Concert in the 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. services. We will have an overflow room so you will not have to be concerned about Social Distancing.
- Disappointment? Do Not Miss Your Appointment! Psa. 27:12-13; 2 Cor. 1:8-9
- D words: Defeat; Despair; Discouragement; Depression. They are all cousins to Disappointment.
- What can you get out of a Disappointment?
- Think of these phrases: “Your Disappointments may be God’s Appointments.” “When you have a disappointment then make an appointment with God.” “Disappointments can be Opportunities to use God’s Power.” Disappointments are reminders that it is time to Train and Grow.” Disappointments will remind us of God’s Promises.” Disappointments can allow God to Retool and Restyle you.”
- David could turn his disappointments into a God Sent Appointments. Psalm 27:12-13; Psalm 9:9; 34:8
- Paul could turn his disappointments into a God Sent Appointments. 2 Cor. 1:8-9; 7:7-9
- PEACE: When Disappointed seek Peace. Colossians 3:14-15. To know Peace is to Know God. To Know God is to Know Peace. Remember to do the following:
- Conserve your energy and do not race your motor. 2. Stay Calm and carry on. 3. The past is past. 4. Just do your best each day and let it go at that. 5. You are going to win so live at peace. Psalm 37:25
- Pray. That is the secret. “All we need is a minute with HIM.”
- “Don’t be weary in doing good.” Mathew 10:39
Follow us and share us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CountryFellowship