Years ago, a woman from New York got off the stagecoach in a West Texas town. The wind was howling and dust was thick in the air. She asked the cowboy helping with her luggage, “Does the wind always blow like this?” With a slow drawl he said, “No Ma’am, sometimes it blows from the other direction.”
Christmas is almost here and in a few days we will begin 2020. The winds of change may blow in our lives, but there is one consistency that we can always count on; God’s love toward us will never change. We may change and situations around us may vary but His love and His grace will remain the same. “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever” (Hebrews 13:8). “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning” (James 1:17). OH THOU WHO CHANGEST NOT, ABIDE WITH ME!
Notice of Times and Services:
- No Wow (Word on Wednesday) until January 8.
- No Sunday Evening Service Tonight
- Next Sunday will be our last Sunday @ The Premier Best Western Event Center. We will have both services on that day but no Sunday School.
- January 5, 2020 we will start meeting at Brazos Event Center on Briarcrest.
- Sunday School will still be at 9:00 a.m. & Worship will be at 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Get a copy of the Proposed 2020 Budget. (It will be discussed and voted on Sunday Evening of Dec. 29th)
- At the close of our worship Service this morning we will have the Observance of the Lord’s Supper
Thanks for all who served for “One Hour of Hope” yesterday for the Loads of Love Ministry.
How do you join the Country Fellowship Church?
On the Welcome Table, you will find a Green Sheet. Take the Green Sheet and fill it out and drop it into the Bucket or bring it to the Pastor. After the Green Sheet is filled out, Pastor Charles will give you a call and visit with you.
How do you give to the Ministry of Country Fellowship?
On the welcome table you will find offering envelopes. Put your check or cash into the envelope and drop it into the bucket. Each January you will receive a Contribution Statement that you can use with your tax return.