Many people who say, “Our Father” on Sunday and go around the rest of the week acting like Orphans.
How is that?
- We worry and are so anxious
- We complain
- We don’t tune into “Our Father” by praying and reading His Word
- We get angry, discouraged and negative
Let this verse be a constant reminder to all of us:
“Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.” John 1:12
O Come Let Us Adore Him Christ the Lord!
- Sunday Evening, December 8 Christmas Fellowship @ Watercrest (3801 E. Crest Dr. Bryan) @ 5:00 p.m. Choose two dishes: Meat or Casserole; Salad or Vegetable; Dessert
- WOW- Word on Wednesday @ Suite on 6 at 6:00 P.M.
- Keep praying for our building situation. We can meet at the Brazos Center for three months beginning on January 5th. We will also be looking at a building that is occupied now but will be unoccupied on January 1. It is located at 4202 E. 29th, Bryan.
- Sunday Morning, December 8th we will hand out copies of the budget. We will discuss and vote on it Sunday Evening December 15th.
Prayer Team Leader is Jan Higgins/ Get your prayer list from Jan Higgins. If you have a prayer request, then give her a call @ 979-279-6988
How do you join the Country Fellowship Church?
On the Welcome Table, you will find a Green Sheet. Take the Green Sheet and fill it out and drop it into the Bucket or bring it to the Pastor. After the Green Sheet is filled out, Pastor Charles will give you a call and visit with you.
How do you give to the Ministry of Country Fellowship?
On the welcome table you will find offering envelopes. Put your check or cash into the envelope and drop it into the bucket. Each January you will receive a Contribution Statement that you can use with your tax return.