The Images of Mother:
4 YEARS OF AGE ~ My Mommy can do anything!
8 YEARS OF AGE ~ My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!
12 YEARS OF AGE ~ My Mother doesn’t really know quite everything.
14 YEARS OF AGE ~ Naturally, Mother doesn’t know that, either
16 YEARS OF AGE ~ Mother? She’s hopelessly old-fashioned.
18 YEARS OF AGE ~ That old woman? She’s way out of date!
25 YEARS OF AGE ~ Well, she might know a little bit about it
35 YEARS OF AGE ~ Before we decide, let’s get Mom’s opinion.
45 YEARS OF AGE ~ Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?
65 YEARS OF AGE ~ Wish I could talk it over with Mom.
Joaquin Miller was thinking about the Greatness of Motherhood when he wrote:
“The greatest battle that ever was fought-
Shall I tell you where and when?
On the maps of the world you find it not:
It was fought by the Mothers of Men.”
Thank God for our Mothers!
What a great Senior Expo! We won 1st Place for the Newcomer’s Booth. Over 1000 people attended. We met a good number of people and prospects. There were 14 people who came from Country Fellowship Church to help. Thank you, Jean Godwin, in leading us in this great outreach effort.
• No INPUT – OUTPUT Meeting this week. (Pastor Charles has Jury Duty)
• No Evening Service Tonight.
• Get some great Christian Resources at the Resource Table. It is free.
• Saturday, May 18 @ 10:00 a.m. -Pray & Go Outreach Event. Meet at the Center
• Sunday, Evening Service- May 19- Jabez Prayer Conference
• Sunday Evening, May 19- Monthly Fellowship Event – Bring a Mexican Dish
Total Income: $9,132.25
Total Expense: $8,895.35
January – April Financials
Total Income: $34,099.75
Total Expense: $28,154.83